Sabine Lisicki














Everyone say we all remember the winner. But I might be crazy. I will remember the one who lost the Women's Wimbledon Single final Sabine Lisicki.

I was very much inspired by the "no-holds-barred" attitude of this free-flowing German athlete. I believe she can go a long way in future not just because she has beaten Serena Williams and Agnieska Radwanska on her way to her first grand slam final in Wimbledon.

She has lost her final to Marion Bartoli, an another hardworking professional who does not want to lose the final this time around. Marion has finally secured her maiden Wimbledon by crushing my hopes of seeing Sabine lifting the Wimbledon crown. But hats off to her for steeping out of pedal for even a single instance in this match. If she has taken the foot of the pedal sometime around, Sabine should have cashed in around and make the match turn head-on her way. Hats off and Congrats to Marion for keeping her tryst with destiny.


















Why did she lose the final?

She has to look introspectively into this match about why this has happened to her which we have not seen throughout the Wimbledon. As per Sabine's words, she was overwhelmed by the occasion and learned the lesson hard way.



I believe she will be one of the great future champion. I will be surprised if she doesn't add any GRANDSLAM against her name.

She will keep on going and I will see her with the GRANDSLAM trophy sooner than later.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DETACHMENT!!!!

Learn from everywhere!!!! I learned through sport!!!!!!

MEANING OF MY NAME!!!